Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Reporter and The Girl MINUS The Super Man! - S.C. Rhyne

Blurb **For Mature Audiences Only** :

Welcome to the rabbit hole...




I am the last person in New York City who would fall head over heels in love.
Independent.  Self-possessed. Why would I want to f**k that up?
My online dating profile at bd-fet.com simply reads: “Just looking.”

So why am I obsessing about Jon Sudbury?
Jon, the reporter, is vanilla as a milkshake and has probably never tasted rice and beans on the same plate before we met.

At least that’s what I thought.
Why can’t people remain simple and predictable?
All I want is control, not to be sent hurtling at maximum speed into the unknown.

Nothing about our story makes sense.
The thing is, I can handle desire, lust, passion, even betrayal...

But love is another world altogether.

And this is not a love story.


Goodreads/TheReporter

Smash words/TheReporter


No comments:

Post a Comment